Healthy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Recipe – the Best Soft, Chewy Holiday Treat!
This easy recipe makes the best soft and chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies that are made with better-for-you ingredients for a healthier version of the classic holiday treat!
Looking for a simple holiday cookie recipe with a healthy twist to make for your family? Or perhaps an easy but delicious treat to take to a holiday party or cookie exchange? Our White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie recipe is just the thing!
This healthy cookie recipe uses whole grain oats and swaps out refined white sugar for coconut sugar, a plant-based, natural sweetener. The result is a soft, chewy and delicious treat that is bound to become a holiday favorite with your family and guests alike!
The sweet white chocolate chips melt in your mouth while the dried cranberries give them a tangy tart kick – the perfect combination for the holiday season.
And bonus – this healthy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie recipe is dairy-free and can easily be made gluten-free simply by swapping in gluten-free rolled oats and gluten-free flour.
PIN for when you want to make this yummy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie recipe!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (we use less-sugar Craisins)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together rolled oats, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut sugar, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Add sugar mixture into dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Use a small cookie scoop to roll out approximately 16 cookie balls. Place an inch apart on baking sheet and bake for 11 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
RELATED: Looking for more yummy healthy holiday treats? Check out our No-Bake Gingerbread Cranberry Protein BallsJust look at how plump and delicious these cookies look (and we can assure you, they taste even better!).
These healthy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies will soon become your holiday cookie go-to – not only is it an easy recipe to make, but they’re soft, chewy and oh-so-delicious. Be prepared to hand over the recipe!
Lyndsey is a healthy lifestyle blogger and recipe creator at mommafitlyndsey.com. She covers healthy recipes, meal planning & prep, and healthy lifestyle tips and products. She is a life-longer Pittsburgh native where she lives with her husband and two daughters. You can find Lyndsey at Momma Fit Lyndsey, on Pinterest, and Instagram at @lyndsey.picc and @mommafitlyndsey