Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe — Easy, Moist and Oh So Delicious.
Looking for the best chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe that’s also healthy? Ours is packed full of protein, whole ingredients and is gluten-free. Just watch it get gobbled up!
It’s almost that time of year, when pumpkin spice explodes back on the scene, and in an instant, summer is over and Fall begins.
To celebrate the new season, we always whip up a loaf of our favorite healthy chocolate chip pumpkin bread. It’s insanely moist, and is made with simple, whole ingredients. The addition of chocolate chips will lure in the pickiest of kids, but it’s packed with protein from the Greek yogurt, and is free of refined sugars.
It’s a recipe your whole family will enjoy, and makes for a super easy grab ‘n’ go breakfast or snack. Bake a double batch on the weekend and not only will you be ready for when hunger strikes — but your whole house will smell like Fall!
PIN for when you’re ready to bake:
Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Write a review
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Measure flour and level with a knife.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Put sugar and butter in a large bowl and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, yogurt and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, in three parts, until just blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips or other add-ins if you are using.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then slide bread out and place on a baking rack until cool.
what moms love https://whatmomslove.com/
about the author:
Lyndsey is a healthy lifestyle blogger and recipe creator at mommafitlyndsey.com covering healthy recipes, meal planning & prep, and healthy lifestyle tips and products. She is a life-long Pittsburgh native where she lives with her husband and two daughters. You can find Lyndsey at Momma Fit Lyndsey, on Pinterest and Instagram at @lyndsey.picc and @mommafitlyndsey