Best Ever Healthy Banana Pancakes
These banana pancakes are easy to make AND super healthy. They’re paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and packed full of protein. They’ll be quickly devoured by the whole family!
As moms, we’re always looking for easy, healthy meals to serve our family, and although it’s the “most important meal of the day”, we have to admit that we often fall into a breakfast rut. With stressful mornings and picky eaters, it’s all too easy to fall into the carbo-load-pit of not-so-nutritious bagels, cereal, toast or pancakes.
But hold on! We’re here to come to the rescue with a 4‑ingredient, 1 bowl, HEALTHY pancake recipe that takes only 5 minutes to whip up! These pancakes are fluffy, soft, and melt-in-your-mouth. They’re incredibly moist, and the natural sweetness from the bananas makes them a huge hit with kids.
Plus, they’re Paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free. You won’t miss any of it!
PIN for when you’re ready to make the most delicious healthy pancakes:
Healthy Banana Pancakes Recipe
Makes 8–10 pancakes
6 ripe bananas
1/2 cup almond flour (substitute Coconut Flour if you prefer)
1/2 cup almond butter (substitute peanut, or other nut butter if you prefer)
Optional: 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk.
- Next, add bananas and mash until only small chunks remain.
- Add in Almond Flour and Almond Butter. Stir until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add Avocado or Coconut oil to coat the surface. Spoon the batter to form your pancakes and reduce heat to medium low.
- When bubbles form on the pancakes’ surface, flip carefully and cook for an additional 3–4 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Remove pancakes from heat and repeat until all batter is used.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month. To reheat, simply pop in the microwave for 30 seconds‑1 minute.
Try adding different toppings like chocolate chips, berries, yogurt, chia seeds or nuts.