We love the idea of asking your kids the same 20 questions every year, and recording their responses to create a time-capsule of their aspirations, and favorite people and things. Ask them these questions on their birthday, or at the end of the year and keep them in a safe place.
And wouldn’t this make such an amazing present to compile and give them when they turn 18?!
- What is your name?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- How old are you?
- Who is your best friend?
- What make you happy?
- What makes you sad?
- Who do you like to spend time with?
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What are your favorite things to do outside?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite song to sing?
- Favorite toy?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite drink?
- Favorite fruit?
- Favorite snack?
For more tips and inspiring ideas on how to organize your family’s memories, click the image below: