This delicious low-carb meatball recipe is keto-friendly and can be made with just one pan!
We’re always on the search for easy weeknight recipes that can be whipped together quickly and enjoyed by the whole family – and nothing beats a good sheet pan dinner to make cooking (and clean up!) super simple.
We love this meatball sheet pan meal because not only is it full of veggies and lean protein, but it’s extremely versatile. Make it low-carb and keto friendly by following the recipe as is, or serve with pasta for the kids and any non-Keto members of the family.
This entire sheet pan meal can be made in less than 30 minutes, and we promise these deliciously juicy meatballs with garlicky flavor and Parmesan cheese will bring your family running to the table!
PIN for when you want an easy, kid-friendly keto meatball recipe:
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ¾ tsp salt + more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce (we suggest Rao’s Homemade Marinara)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Add broccoli florets and tomatoes to the sheet pan and season them with a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place sheet pan in oven and set timer for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, season ground turkey with ¾ tsp salt. Add garlic and almond flour then mix until incorporated, being careful not to over-work.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or large spoon to scoop out 9-10 large meatballs. Roll meatballs in Parmesan cheese and add to baking sheet once timer goes off.
- Flip veggies and add meatballs to sheet pan. Bake for 8 minutes then turn each meatball. Once flipped, top each of the meatballs with 1 spoonful of marinara sauce and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- Bake for an additional 7 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through to 165F.
- Serve meatballs with a side of roasted broccoli and tomatoes – enjoy!
- Optional: If desired, add nests of zucchini noodles or for any non-Keto eaters, cooked pasta.
RELATED: Looking for more family-friendly Keto meals? Check out 60+ Kid-Friendly Keto Dinner Recipes Your Entire Family Will Eat
These low-carb meatballs can be on the table in less than 30 minutes, making them the perfect easy weeknight meal. And you can easily customize the meal to your family’s tastes by swapping out the veggies to roast, or by substituting ground beef for the turkey.
But however you make them, this keto meatball recipe is certain to wow your family, and with only one sheet pan, cleaning up will be a breeze!