The Unrivaled Guide To Non-Toy Gifts. 200+ Presents For Kids Of All Ages (That Aren’t Toys!)
Have you ever heard a mom say “boy, the one thing my kids really need are more toys”?
Between the holidays, birthdays and other special occasions, the number of toys in one household can multiply exponentially overnight, and the problem only gets worse when more kids enter the picture.
Don’t get us wrong, we firmly believe that toys are integral for a child’s physical and mental development, and are an amazing way to spark their growing imaginations. But we’re often exploding at the seams with more than any child needs, and the toys often end up crammed into the back of a basement closet – forgotten and taking up space.
So for your next gift-giving occasion, why not give a gift that isn’t a toy, but rather an experience that will stay with them for a lifetime, an educational present that can expand their horizons, a fun practical item that can be used every day, a sentimental treasure with deeper meaning, or something (anything!) that isn’t a toy?
Between our 5 detailed guides we have over 200 (!) creative recommendations that are going to blow you away, and the majority of them include specific products that we have extensively tested, so you don’t have to do any additional searching or research. One click and you can check “get Suzy an awesome Christmas gift” (or birthday. or half-birthday. or national celebrate-just-’cause day) off your list.
Bookmark, print, and Pin this guide so it’s always handy when a gift-giving occasion arises!
If you’d like to be alerted to any sales or special offers we receive on any of the items in these guides, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter. You’ll also get first dibs on our massive Holiday Gift Guide (which will include toys!) coming in November.
Become an exclusive subscriber
Join over 25,000 subscribers & social media followers and gain access to exclusive content, freebies, discounts and more!
Now onto the guides!
- Non-Toy Gifts For Learning & Expanding Horizons
- Non-Toy Gifts To Spark Creativity, Imagination & Special Interests
- Non-Toy Gifts That Are Practical (But Far From Boring)
- Non-Toy Gifts For Making Memories
- Non-Toy Gifts To Receive In The Mailbox
BONUS! Free Printable Coupon Book
If you haven’t made it to our Making Memories guide yet, we don’t want you to miss out on our FREE printable coupon book. This includes 12 super fun coupons in Christmas, Hanukkah and Birthday designs that your kids will go gaga over. Plus blank templates for you to personalize your own. These make a wonderful stocking stuffer! Get more details and get the link to download here.
But wait, there’s more! If you love the idea of non-toy gifts, but still would like to give something that IS a toy, you’ll want to head over to The Ultimate TOY Gift Guide For Kids. We’ve given our top recommendations based on extensive testing for functionality, longevity and fun (all based on your child’s current obsession!)
- The Best Vehicle Toys For Car, Truck and Construction Junkies
- The Best Building Toys For Kids (From Blocks To Robots)
- The Very Best Babies, Dolls & Doll Accessories For All Ages & Stages
- The Best Doll Houses & Accessories For Your Doll-Obsessed Girl (or Boy!)
- The Best Princess-Themed Gifts For Your Little Princess
- 200+ Unique Stocking Stuffers For Babies To Teens (That Aren’t Junk!)
- The Best Toys For Staying Active – coming soon
- The Best Arts & Crafts For Boys & Girls – coming in 2017
- The Best Board Games For Solo, Sibling and Family Play – coming in 2017
- The Best Toys For Super Hero & Star Wars Fanatics – coming in 2017