These homemade Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins are so easy to make, and are the perfect healthy snack or breakfast for your entire family.
Our family loves muffins, but the ones from the store are full of not-so-great ingredients, and the homemade kind are a lot of effort. That is, until now!
We’ve created a healthier, easy muffin recipe that uses just your blender! You simply place all ingredients, both dry and wet, into your blender and mix to create your batter. Think of blender muffins as the “one-pan meal” of breakfast. That means less time, and less dishes!
And our recipe is made with ingredients that are simple, wholesome and better-for-you. They’re naturally sweetened with bananas and honey (free of refined sugar!), flourless, and packed with protein from Greek yogurt and nut butter.
The end result is a sweet, moist muffin that can be enjoyed by everyone in your family – from toddlers, to teens…to you!
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BLENDER MUFFIN RECIPE
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dairy free or Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 scoops collagen powder (optional)
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter or 2 tbsp nut butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, to a blender.
- Blend on lowest speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium/high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in chocolate chips and blend on low until just incorporated.
- Pour muffin batter into a muffin tin (spray or line with liners).
- Top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Try swapping the banana for pumpkin or apple. Swap in a different kind of nut butter. Trade the chocolate chips for raisins or nuts. The options are endless!
But the end result are delicious, warm, sweet muffins that are bound to go fast! We recommend that the chef puts a few aside before calling in the family, to ensure you get a chance to enjoy as well!